Our governing body is made up of representatives from the school staff, the Local Education Authority, the local community, parents and the headteacher.
Our main aims are to:
- set up the strategic framework for the school. This includes setting aims and objectives, targets for achievement and policies
- act as a ‘critical friend’ by questioning policy and practice, as well providing advice and support
- overseeing the internal organisation, management and control of the school
- Our duties are delegated into three committees:
- Resources – covering finance, staffing and budgets
- Pay Committee
- Curriculum and standards- including ‘shadowing’ each subject taught in school and the standards achieved
The clerk to the Governors is Michelle Chipper and the Governing body can be contacted by email at:email@example.com or by leaving a message at the school office.Click the following link to view the most recent Governors newsletters and information
Click here for more information about our school governors
Link to Hampshire County Council Governor website
Access the Governors’ Secure Area (restricted).