Parents are always welcome to take part in their child’s learning and are always welcome to view their child’s work after school. If they wish to discuss any aspect of their child’s life at school, or their progress, they are asked to consult one of the teaching staff.
Staff will endeavour to look into any complaint or matter parents may be concerned about. It is important, in the interests of maintaining good relationships that any such matters should be brought directly to the attention of a member of the teaching staff or Headteacher as soon as possible.
We have an active PTA called the Friends of Hythe Primary and are grateful to our parent volunteers for reading and helping in school.
More information available on:
- Friends of Hythe
- Emergency Information
- School Uniform/How to order online
- School Dinners and School Nurses
- Online payments through Tucasi for trips, dinners and music tuition
- Internet Payment User Instructions for the Tucasi system
- Holidays in term time policy
- Holiday application form/Holiday fine info
- Soundcloud account. Listen to some of the music our children have recorded!